Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vina Azada
- Vintage: 2010
- A fruit-forward, herb-tinged red from the up-and-coming region of Cariñena in Spain. Vivid aromas of plums and blackcurrant lead into soft, juicy flavours in what is a delightfully easy-going, excellent value everyday red.
- About this bottle: Behind this wine are former bullfighter now winemaker Javier Domecq – and the beautifully untamed vineyards of the Cariñena region in north-central Spain. Here, great value reds are made from low-yielding old bush vines of Carignan (known locally as Mazuela). For this exclusive wine, Javier blended his fruity Mazuelo with a touch of rich Garnacha and left the wine unoaked for freshness and easy drinking.
- Grape Variety: 70% Mazuela and 30% Garnacha
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Cariñena
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly