Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
- Product information
- Vina Azada
- Vintage: 2010
- A fruit-forward, herb-tinged red from the up-and-coming region of Cariñena in Spain. Vivid aromas of plums and blackcurrant lead into soft, juicy flavours in what is a delightfully easy-going, excellent value everyday red.
- About this bottle: Behind this wine are former bullfighter now winemaker Javier Domecq – and the beautifully untamed vineyards of the Cariñena region in north-central Spain. Here, great value reds are made from low-yielding old bush vines of Carignan (known locally as Mazuela). For this exclusive wine, Javier blended his fruity Mazuelo with a touch of rich Garnacha and left the wine unoaked for freshness and easy drinking.
- Grape Variety: 70% Mazuela and 30% Garnacha
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Cariñena
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Please drink responsibly