Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Primitivo, or zinfandel, is the romping winter red to serve with mature game. This gorgeous '11 bursts with ripe red fruit topped with bold, oaky, vanilla, mocha and liquorice
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 16th November 2013
This is a beautiful, but massive, red wine designed to tackle huge wintry dishes or masterful cheeses. You must decant to give it a chance to mellow, and you will be rewarded with a great experience at a very fair price
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 16th November 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Villa Magna Primitivo di Manduria
- Vintage: 2012
- Manduria lies in the very south east of Italy in Puglia where the Mediterranean climate and scirocco wind combine to create conditions perfect for growing grapes to make rich and heady red wines.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Filippo Baccarlaro has crafted this wine from 25 year old vineyards using a mix of French and American oak barrels to add complexity and roundness. Notes of plum and chocolate intermingle with raisin and even mineral tones. Such a structured wine needs hearty food as an accompaniment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Primitivo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Puglia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchaseNot suitable for vegans
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.