Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Primitivo, or zinfandel, is the romping winter red to serve with mature game. This gorgeous '11 bursts with ripe red fruit topped with bold, oaky, vanilla, mocha and liquorice
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 16th January 2013
This is a beautiful, but massive, red wine designed to tackle huge wintry dishes or masterful cheeses. You must decant to give it a chance to mellow, and you will be rewarded with a great experience at a very fair price
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 16th January 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
- Product information
- Villa Magna Primitivo di Manduria
- Vintage: 2010
- Manduria lies in the very south east of Italy in Puglia where the Mediterranean climate and scirocco wind combine to create conditions perfect for growing grapes to make rich and heady red wines.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Filippo Baccarlaro has crafted this wine from 25 year old vineyards using a mix of French and American oak barrels to add complexity and roundness. Notes of plum and chocolate intermingle with raisin and even mineral tones. Such a structured wine needs hearty food as an accompaniment.
- Grape Variety: 100% Primitivo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Puglia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.