Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Villa Dei Lecci Brunello Di Montalcino
- Vintage: 2004
- A rich, oaked red with silky tannins and fabulous concentration. Made from Sangiovese grapes, it features flavours of wild cherries, rosemary and tobacco.
- About this bottle: Brunello di Montalcino is made near the Chianti region of Tuscany, in northern Italy. They use the same grape as the wines of Chianti but are often double the price and have to be aged for at least four years before they're legally allowed to be sold. These can be serious, premium wines with awesome levels of quality. Our Brunello fits this mould perfectly: it's really rich, full bodied but still fresh tasting and full of dark fruit.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly