Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vignes De Paul Valmont, Vin De Pays D’Oc Viognier
- Vintage: 2012
- A rich and elegant dry white offering floral, peach and dried apricot aromas over a seductive palate of honey and toasted vanilla notes.
- About this bottle: Made with premium Viognier grapes grown in the Languedoc’s Hérault valley, this characterful Vin de Pays packs plenty of sunny southern French charm. With a proportion of the wine aged in oak barrels, the Viognier boasts a lovely balance between rounded fruit flavours and deeper, toastier notes, which continue to develop as the wine matures.
- Grape Variety: 100% Viognier
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Pays D'Oc
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly