Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Via Ulivi Pinot Grigio Venezie
- Vintage: 2011
- A refreshing, lively dry white wine with tangy flavours of lemons, limes and tangerines and a crisp, almost mineral finish. Although it is relatively light, it has a lingering, clean fruity flavour.
- About this bottle: This is a fruity and characterful example of the highly popular Italian white Pinot Grigio. The grapes were 85% Pinot Grigio, blended with 15% Garganega to add extra vibrancy and flavour. The fruit came from the northern part of the Veneto area of north-east Italy, close to Lake Garda. The winemaking team was led by Massimo Tarter of Casa Girelli, who left this wine unoaked so that its zingy, fresh flavours shine through.
- Grape Variety: 85% Pinot Grigio and 15% Garganega
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly