Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Now that we've - finally! - got hot weather, I want my white wines chilled and uncomplicated. This one from the Vermentino grape in Sardinia, is the business. It's bright, refreshing, but with enough pear and lemon flavours to make it memorable. FOOD PAIRING: Good with barbecued chicken." Applies to 2012 Vintage
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 11th July 2013
"Ripe lemons and quince with a light note of basil and dry finish. A rare Sardinian white that is perfect for Diana's burrata salad."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 11th July 2013
- Product information
- Vermentino Di Sardegna
- Vintage: 2014
- A very more-ish white wine with intriguing hints of spicy quince, pear and exotic fruits.
- About this bottle: Produced in northern Sardinia in perfect Mediterranean conditions, this luscious wine was blended exclusively from Vermentino grapes by M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams. The grapes were picked in the morning while still cool to retain as much zesty freshness as possible. Jeneve has chosen to keep the wine unoaked to emphasise its intriguing fruit complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Vermentino
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sardinia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Araldica Vini Piemontesi, Viale Laudano, 2, 40 Castel Boglione (At) Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly