Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vergelen Amphitheatre Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- Harvested early in the morning when the sea breezes are at their coolest, the grapes for this iconic Cape Sauvignon Blanc are slowly cool fermented and given four months lees contact for greater richness.
- About this bottle: The result is a white wine triumph for expert winemaker Andre Van Rensburg. Vivid flavours of lemon confit and sweet lime, followed by enveloping creamy texture bringing in tropical lychee notes at the finish.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly