Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Verdicchio de Castelli de Jesi, Villa le Querche
- Vintage: 2012
- Wild herbs on the hillsides, sun-dried grasses and hints of lemons – aromas that conjour up summer fill this glass. Then almond fruit on the palate with a grip of grapefruit at the edge, getting evermore citrussy to the finish. Full of summer warmth and enough complexity to wake up a winter palate.
- About this bottle: Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi is the flagship white wine of Italy’s Marche region, and the Verdicchio grape (documented in local history since the 14th century) is thought to be the main ancestor of all the country’s white grape varieties. Verdicchio means ‘green’, and refers to the gentle green tinge born by the wines of this variety. Winemaker Pierluigi Lorenzetti uses 100% Verdicchio grapes for this wine.
- Grape Variety: Verdicchio
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Marche
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Tp S.R.L Soc. Agr. Maiolati Spontini An - Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly