Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Verdicchio de Castelli de Jesi, Villa le Querche
- Vintage: 2012
- Wild herbs on the hillsides, sun-dried grasses and hints of lemons – aromas that conjour up summer fill this glass. Then almond fruit on the palate with a grip of grapefruit at the edge, getting evermore citrussy to the finish. Full of summer warmth and enough complexity to wake up a winter palate.
- About this bottle: Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi is the flagship white wine of Italy’s Marche region, and the Verdicchio grape (documented in local history since the 14th century) is thought to be the main ancestor of all the country’s white grape varieties. Verdicchio means ‘green’, and refers to the gentle green tinge born by the wines of this variety. Winemaker Pierluigi Lorenzetti uses 100% Verdicchio grapes for this wine.
- Grape Variety: Verdicchio
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Marche
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.