Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Venta Real Reserva
- Vintage: 2007
- Rich, mouth-filling wine, with smoky plum notes alongside dark cherry, bramble and blackcurrant fruit. There are spicy, chocolatey tannins and a touch of acidity, too, keeping the palate really lively and lingering.
- About this bottle: Magdaleno Garcia Rojo has been working here at Venta Real for 30 years and he perfectly understands the land, the vines and the climate of Valdepeñas. To get the best out of his venerable 40-year old Tempranillo vines he gives their grapes a long, slow, 24-day fermentation, then rests the wine in oak barrels for at least a year. Valdepeñas means 'valley of the rocks', and this rocky landscape - carved out by the Jabalón River in sun-baked Central Spain - is the perfect terroir for heart-warming red wines.
- Grape Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Valdepeñas
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly