Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- More about preparation times
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Tender boneless venison, topped with a woodland mushroom duxelle and finished with a lattice of applewood and chestnut-smoked bacon.
- Weight: 840 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Consume Within: 6 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Venison (71%) ,mushroom duxelle (15%) ,applewood and chestnut smoked streaky bacon (14%).mushroom duxelle contains whole milk ,roasted mushrooms ,whipping cream ,gluten free crumb (rice flour ,chickpea flour ,cornflour ,salt ,dextrose) ,cornflour ,caramelised onions ,porcini mushrooms ,roasted garlic ,ground black pepper ,salt ,parsley ,sage. applewood and chestnut smoked streaky bacon contains pork,salt ,curing salt (salt ,preservative: sodium nitrite, sodium nitrate ) ,sugar ,antioxidant: e301
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tablespoon (15ml) of oil in a frying pan. Add the venison joint to the pan and fry over a medium heat for 5 mins turning occasionally. Pre-heat oven to 200c, Fan 180c, 400F, Gas 6. Place venison on pre-heated baking tray in centre of oven and cook for 32 mins for rare, 40 mins for medium, 48 mins for well done. Remove from oven. Rest for 5 mins before carving. Do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.