Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Twenty finger sandwiches favourites.
- Wensleydale and carrot
- Egg and watercress
- Cheese and onion
- Egg tomato and salad cream
- Cheddar cheese ploughmans
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: Yes
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- Consume Within: 1 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Cheese ploughmans sandwich- mature cheddar cheese (milk) (22%), wheatflour contains gluten (with wheatflour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), water, tomatoes, pickle (7%) (sugar, water, apples, carrots, cauliflower, vinegar, swede, onions, dates, cornflour, molasses, tomato paste, lemon juice, barley malt extract (contains gluten), gherkins, salt, garlic puree, ginger puree, ground cinnamon, ground black pepper, cardamom), lettuce, rapeseed oil, malted wheatflakes (contains gluten), unsalted butter (milk), salt, wheat bran (contains gluten), yeast, malted barley flour (contains gluten), vinegar, emulsifier- e471, e472e , malted wheatflour (contains gluten), wheat gluten, sugar, pasteurised free range egg yolk, mustard flour, flour treatment agent- ascorbic acid, palm oil, wheat starch (contains gluten). Egg tomato & salad cream sandwich on soft malted bread- cooked free range egg (27%), wheatflour contains gluten (with wheatflour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), water, vine ripened tomatoes (19%), malted wheatflakes (contains gluten), rapeseed oil , sugar , cornflour, wheat bran (contains gluten), unsalted butter (milk), salt, yeast, vinegar, pasteurised free range egg yolk, chives, wheat starch (contains gluten), emulsifier- e471, e472e, mustard seeds, malted wheatflour (contains gluten), dried wheat gluten, malted barley flour (contains gluten), pasteurised free range egg, cracked black pepper, lemon juice, palm oil, flour treatment agent- ascorbic acid
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.