Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vasse Felix Heytesbury
- Vintage: 2012
- A dense yet sprightly red with aromas of late summer berries, violets and freshly baked fruit cake over hints of woodland earth and cedar. The palate is a deep and luscious explosion of forest fruits – sweet and dry yet balanced by fresh acidity and fine tannins.
- About this bottle: Western Australia’s Margaret River has been producing world class Cabernet and Chardonnay wines for over 30 years now. With its Mediterranean climate, cooling maritime and alluvial influences and ancient gravelly soils, Margaret River is the heart of Western Australia’s ‘cool climate’ region. Vasse Felix, founded in 1967, was the area’s original wine estate, and the grapes for this wine come from its oldest vines. Virginia Willcock, one of the most celebrated winemakers in Western Australia, crafted the wine from 77% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Malbec and 7% Petit Verdot. Virginia sought to combine as much of the grapes’ fresh fruit components with their more savoury characteristics – the wine was matured for 18 months in new and old French oak barrels.
- Grape Variety: 77% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Malbec and 7% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Margaret River
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 120 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Vasse Felix, Cnr Tom Cullity Drive and Caves Road, Cowaramup, WA 6284, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Spend £50 on Food and Wine gifts and get FREE Nominated Day Delivery
1.Buy required threshold of products. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.
2.Send these items to a single address.
3.Select Nominated Day Delivery.
4.If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Apply promotions", and click "Apply."
5.Enjoy free delivery on items sent to that address.
6.This offer excludes Furniture items.
- Applies to eligible items purchased.
- Items added to the Shopping Basket when free delivery is in effect, but not purchased until after the promotion ends, will not receive free delivery.
- Delivery and gift wrap charges are not included in calculating purchase amount if offer has a threshold.
- Applies to Nominated Day Delivery only.
- Applies only to orders sent to a single address.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using this offer, and your order drops below the threshold, then you will incur a delivery charge.
- Offers are available for a limited time and may end without notice.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.