Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Valpolicella Ripasso Biscardo
- Vintage: 2011
- Sour cherry, cloves and spice, rhubarb, raspberries and red fruits. A fanfare of aromas followed by fabulous 'ripasso' flavours: coffee, chocolate, bitter cherries, toffee and wood-smoke, and wonderful raisiny intensity. Wonderfully intense red wine - rich and luxuriously complex enough for any special occasion.
- About this bottle: Chief Winemaker Matteo Mattei creates this red by combining newly fermented Corvina (80%) and Rondinella (20%) grapes with the pulp and skins of Amarone after it has fermented. Amarone is the finest red in the Valpolicella hierarchy, made from slowly air-dried Corvina grapes. The Amarone pulp mixture adds tannin, richness and structure to this wine, and gives it its distinctive 'kick'.
- Grape Variety: Corvina and Rondinella
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly