Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“This Ripasso technique uses the skins and seeds left over from the production of the mighty red wine Amarone to give more oomph and depth of flavour to other Valpolicellas. This is a wonderful version- crammed to bursting black fruit, it’s a match made in heaven for the strapping Barbecue Rob Of Beef.”
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 27th June 2015
"The crunchy acidity on the finish balances the juicy, plummy fruit perfectly. With a little more grunt of power than most Valpolocellas at this price, it's a complex wine and one that would complement the Irish stew beautifully."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 27th June 2015
"The rich, glossy flavours of an Australian Shiraz might be a more obvious choice here, but the berryish, multifaceted character of this delicious wine from the Veneto should do a better job of complimenting the flavours in Anjum's hot and spicy curry."
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 27th June 2015
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Valpolicella Valpantena
- Vintage: 2013
- A bright and fruity medium-bodied red offering fresh raspberry and cherry aromas over a deliciously mouthwatering palate.
- About this bottle: Italy’s Valpantena Valley, which is Greek for ‘Valley of the Gods’, is an area of Valpolicella that was beloved by the Romans for the quality of its wines. M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams and expert Lorenzo Caramazza created this expressive red by blending local Corvina, Corvinone and Rondinella grapes and leaving the wine unoaked to let its fruitiness shine.
- Grape Variety: 75% Corniva, 15% Rondinella, 10% Corvinone
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Valpolicella
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cantina Della Valpantena, Via Colonia Orfani Di Guerra N, 37142 Quinto Di Valpantena, Vr
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 20%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com starts from 00.01 02/02/16.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.