Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Valpolicella come in many guises; the higher-priced aspire to be taken seriously. This aims for nothing more than to offer instant quaffing pleasure. It delivers with black cherries earth and plums. Mid-weight, it will benefit from an hour in the fridge on a warm day and will be a treat with cured meats."
Hammish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 19th July 2014
"The crunchy acidity on the finish balances the juicy, plummy fruit perfectly. With a little more grunt of power than most Valpolocellas at this price, it's a complex wine and one that would complement the Irish stew beautifully."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 19th July 2014
"The rich, glossy flavours of an Australian Shiraz might be a more obvious choice here, but the berryish, multifaceted character of this delicious wine from the Veneto should do a better job of complimenting the flavours in Anjum's hot and spicy curry."
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 19th July 2014
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
- Product information
- Valpolicella Classico
- Vintage: 2013
- Bright ruby-coloured wine, lively and fruity, with a good concentration of raspberry and red cherry.
- About this bottle: Valpolicella is one of Italy's best-known wines, and we set out to produce a top quality example. This wine is produced in the vineyard of the Speri family and the grapes used are carefully selected from the best located vineyards in the heart of Valpolicella Classico area. The full ripeness of the grapes allowed us to produce this fresh, fruit driven red wine.
- Grape Variety: Mixed Red
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Valpolicella
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cantina Della Valpantena, Via Colonia Orfani Di Guerra N, 37142 Quinto Di Valpantena, Vr
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly