Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Val delle Rose Morellino di Scansano Riserva
- Vintage: 2010
- Fabulous aromas of cranberry and coffee are folowed by ripe cherry and strwberry flvours with a nutty mellow texture.
- About this bottle: This elegant Italian red is long layered and constantly evolving on the palate, showing real class right to the finish. Morellino is the local name for the famous Sangiovese grape, and here it is made in the villge of Sansano in the sun-drenched coastal region of Tuscny known as the Maremma.
- Grape Variety: 90% Sangiovese 10% Local Varieties
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Tuscany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Val Delle Rose - Castellina In Chianti - Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly