Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The heat of the Spanish summer runs through this rich red from Monastrell grapes grown near the coast at Alicante, to warm chilly autumn days. Dark flavours of damsons and blackberries, a touch of figs and chocolate and some spice from oak ageing. Good with any robust casseroles
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 13th January 2013
Violet-scented with a fruity heft, tannic texture and fragrant oomph. Decant and serve with a steak or herby sausages.
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 13th January 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Val de Pedron Monastrell Alicante
- Vintage: 2010
- The sunshine of alicante produces big, bold flavours in this wine made from 100% Monastrell - full of plum fruit with hints of orange blossoms and a refreshing finish.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Carlos Lopez de Lacale has used a small amount of french oak barrels to add a spicy tone but kept the fruity nature of the wine intact. Drink to accompany hearty stews, simply roasted meats or even a chunk of mature cheddar.
- Grape Variety: Monastrell
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Alicante
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.