Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
- Next day UK delivery*
- Delivery to a UK address* on the date of your choice
- For free next or named day delivery on orders over £150 – enter FREENDAY at checkout.
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating store on selected clothing, home and beauty items.
Returns and refunds
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
The harsh effects of the sun and pollution can play havoc with your lips. Help prevent damage from the elements with the Ultrasun Ultralip 15. This high quality lip protector is enriched with blackcurrant seed oil to moisturise and enrich and offers effective protection in all temperatures (both hot and cold).
This clever lip lavisher will also prevent and reduce inflammation and chapping, is fragrance free and makes an ideal base for lipstick. Re-apply throughout the day.
- Rich and moisturising balm that can be used all year round
- Offers protection from the suns harsh rays and chapping
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
C12-15 alkyl benzoate, ethylhexl stearate, paraffinum liquidum, ehtylhexyl methoxycinnamate, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, ozokerite, paraffin, bis-ehtylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, peg-8 beeswax, cera alba, cocoglycerides, cyclopentasiloxane, candelilla cera, ceresin, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate, limnanthes alba seed oil, cyclohexasiloxane, ribes nigrum seed oil, ppg-15 stearyl ether benzoate, lecithin, copernicia cerifera cera, tocopheryl acetate, butyrospermum parkii extrakt, aroma, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, clyceryl oleate, citric acid