Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- See our full refunds and returns policy
- We’ve changed our returns policy for Sale items. Please see our FAQs for more information
- Contact us for more details
The ultra rich body cream is a complete body care treatment for dry to very dry skin.
About the brand- L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. The textures and fragrances are inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle- using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follow a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
- Exceptionally concentrated in shea butter (25%), it intensely nourishes and protects the skin and helps to restore the hydrolipidic film. Enriched with moisturising extracts (linseed, marshmallow, sweet almond and honey) and softening apricot oil, it durably hydrates for 24 hours and makes skin soft and supple
- The rich and smooth texture is easy to apply and is quickly absorbed without leaving any greasy film
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Dry
Aqua/Water** - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter** - Dicaprylyl Carbonate -Glycerin** - Tapioca Starch** - Cetearyl Alcohol** - Dimethicone - Glyceryl Stearate - Linum Usitatissimum(Linseed) Seed Extract** -Peg-100 Stearate - Sodium Pca - Sorbitol** -Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil** -Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot)Kernel Oil** - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract** - Althaea Officinalis Root Extract** - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract** - Ceteareth-33** - Ethylhexylglycerin - Mel/Honey Extract - Benzoic Acid - Phenoxyethanol - Dehydroacetic Acid - Polyaminopropyl Biguanide - Chlorphenesin - Polyacrylamide - Propylene Glycol - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Alcohol - Laureth-7 - Xanthan Gum - Disodium Edta - Tocopherol - Parfum/Fragrance - Benzyl Alcohol - Linalool - Coumarin - Citronellol - Hexyl Cinnamal - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Limonene** - Benzyl Benzoate - Geraniol~**Natural Origin Ingredients
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.