Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
FAB Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer delivers the restorative power of FAB Ultra Repair Cream in a lighter weight formula developed specifically for the face. This quick absorbing moisturizer provides immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish.
Our mission: At first aid beauty, we are on a rescue mission to help your skin look and feel its absolute best. We want to make every day a good skin Day for you. At first aid beauty, we provide everyday essentials and targeted skincare solutions that deliver immediate relief, lasting results and feel-good textures. Why? Because quite simply you deserve to feel good (no, great) in your skin. So, please join us on our journey to help make every day a good skin day. Healthy-looking skin is beautiful skin – how fab is that. We believe: Skin matters, especially yours. At first aid beauty, we understand that not all skin is created equal – that’s why we offer a wide variety of products that allow you to create a skincare routine that meets your personal needs. Because when you feel confident in your own skin, you can do anything. Now that’s a fabulous thing.
- How to use: Apply each morning and night after cleansing
- Helps protect the skin’s barrier function to prevent moisture loss
- A blend of natural waxes and essential oils soften and hydrate
- Immediate hydration with a velvety soft finish. Natural botanicals soften and hydrate the skin. Helps protect the skin’s barrier function to prevent moisture loss
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Sensitive skin
Water/aqua/eau, glyceryl stearate se, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone, urea, cetyl alcohol, avena sativa kernel flour, squalane, caprylyl glycol, butyrospermum parkii butter, allantoin, persea gratissima oil, n-butyl alcohol, carbomer, chrysanthemum parthenium extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycyrrhiza glabra root extract, sodium hydroxide, ceramide 3, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, edta, phenoxyethanol.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.