Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
Maris Piper potatoes mashed with cream, butter, sea salt and cracked black pepper make a delicious accompaniment to all sorts of meals.
- Weight: 900 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Consume Within: 2 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Potatoes (92%), cream (4%), butter (2%), salt, ground black pepper
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Microwave- Microwave ovens vary, the following is a guide only. Empty contents into a microwaveable dish and cook on high (100%) Cat D 750w 4 mins, Cat E 850w 5mins
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.