Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Soothe extremely dry skin naturally, with a quickly absorbing, nutrient rich body lotion from Burt’s Bees. Winner of Best New Bath & Body product 2014 by CEW Awards.
About the brand- Burt's Bees is an "Earth Friendly, Natural Personal Care Company." Creating natural, Earth-friendly personal care products formulated to help you maximize your well-being and that of the world around you. To make certain that all products meet the highest standards all Burt’s Bees products are carefully crafted using ingredients that are the best nature has to offer- beeswax, botanical and essential oils, herbs, flowers and minerals.
- Clinically proven to provide all-day moisturisation for extremely dry skin
- Comforts skin with help from baobab oil, pumpkin seed oil and green tea extract,
- Contains no added fragrance and dermatologist tested
- Contains no sulphates, phthalates, petrochemicals or parabens
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 170 g
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Dry
aqua (water, eau), glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, adansonia digitata oil*, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glyceryl stearate citrate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil, buddleja davidii leaf extract, bisabolol, cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), camellia sinensis leaf extract, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood extract, artemisia umbelliformis extract, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit extract, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit/leaf extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower/leaf extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, cupressus sempervirens leaf/stem extract, fucus vesiculosus extract, peucedanum ostruthium leaf extract, prunus persica (peach) fruit extract, rose extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopherol, saccharomyces ferment, hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid, lactic acid, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, arginine, biosaccharide gum-1, glyceryl caprylate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, magnesium aluminum silicate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium anisate, sodium benzoate, sodium levulinate, sodium stearoyl lactylate *Baobab Oil
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.