Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Ripe and juicy, this Chilean red really delivers, with rich blackcurrant fruit and some nice spicy flavours. It's delicious and moreish with a fabulous fruit intensity."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 10th May 2015
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Ulmen Carmenere
- Vintage: 2015
- With a bright violet colour and aromas of fresh red fruits, plums and a hint of spice, this is a delciously smooth an inviting example of the Carmenere grape - Chile's iconic red variety.
- About this bottle: Made from vines planted in the Centrl Valley, one of the oldest wine regions, the wine has been left unoked to emphasise the crisp fresh fruit flavours.
- Grape Variety: 100% Carmenere
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Central Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bodegas Y Vinedos De Aguirre, S.A. Fundo Santa Ana De Liucura, Villa Alegre, Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly