Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Two low and slow applewood smoked British pork rib rack served with a sticky apple bbq glaze.
- Weight: 1035 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 14 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Smoked British pork (80%), barbeque sauce (16%), brown sugar, ground cumin, salt, ground paprika, smoked garlic, and cracked black pepper, cayenne pepper. Barbeque sauce contains water, brown sugar, tomatoes, white wine vinegar, vinegar, concentrated apple juice, muscovado sugar, salt, dried garlic, dried onions, mustard flour, sugar, mesquite smoked sugar, spice extract, herb extract (contains celery extract), smoked salt, ground pimentoes, caramelised sugar syrup, cornflour, sea salt, mustard husk, ground turmeric, ground cayenne pepper
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven - Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Remove sachet and place to the side until later. Transfer rib rack and juices onto a baking tray. Cover with foil and place on middle shelf of oven. 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / Gas 6. Cook for 20 min. Remove tray from oven and discard any juices. Pour contents of sachet over rib rack. Cook uncovered for 5 min. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 min. Carve using a sharp knife or shred by gently pulling the meat with 2 forks. Stir sauce and pour over pork to serve. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.