Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"My early claret taste-alike vote goes to … whose chocolatey flavours are not unlike prestigious right-bank claret."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times
"Lovely savoury core with plums around the edges - comforting on a rainy summer's day."
Bob Tyrer, Sunday Times , 20th July 2014
- Product information
- Tupungato Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec
- Vintage: 2013
- A deep rich red wine made of Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec. The wine shows the classic body and structure of Cabernet Sauvignon with the luscious blackberry fruit and soft silky tannins of Argentine Malbec.
- About this bottle: The Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec grapes for this blend were sourced from high altitude vineyards in the Tupungato Valley of Mendoza, Argentina, one of South America’s most exciting vineyard areas. This area is characterized by cool temperatures which allow the grapes to enjoy a slow gradual ripening process The bright sunny days and cool mountain nights mean the grapes benefit from an exceptionally long hang time, ensuring they reach their optimum level of maturity.
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.