Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
About the brand- The most natural tanning experience. Clean formulas with organic extracts and no parabens, perfumes, alcohols or toxins. Natural-looking colour that suits every skin tone and fades away perfectly. With Odour Remove™ for zero smell and Moisture Locking hydration.
The Vita Liberata team are passionate experts in luxury tanning creating the world’s first odourless tan in 2007 & In 2011, became the first completely non-toxic tanning brand.
- How to use- Swirl the Kabuki brush in the powder and tap on the edge of the pot to evenly distribute the minerals. Applying over moisturiser or liquid foundation, blend the powder onto the face, neck and décolleté in sweeping movements. Use more around the cheekbones to achieve a contouring effect or a deeper tan result, apply more product to your face. The subtle tan effect will last 3-7 days, decide whether to reapply based on your face colour after evening cleansing.
- The multi-award winning world’s first self tanning bronzing powder
- Gives stunning instant bronzing that can be used as all over face colour and to contour
- Offers subtle lasting colour and contours with buildable tan that can be deepened with regularly use
- The oil-free formula suits all skin tones, is gentle to sensitive skin types, and is completely free from parabens, perfumes, alcohols and toxins
- Product Size: 9 g
- Age range: All ages
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dark place. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Take care - product may stain fabric
Ci 77019 (mica), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), dihydroxyacetone, +/- ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77489 (iron oxides)
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.