Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This is a warm, loving and glamorous scent - like a bunch of beautiful roses left on your doorstep with no note. This scented diffuser gives out a soft, subtle fragrance to make every day a little bit nicer.
From supper round the kitchen table, to slipping into a freshly made bed, or setting the mood with a beautifully scented candle, our products make every occasion special, and every place feel like home.
- Place the bottle on a flat surface and remove the stopper carefully. Put the reeds inside the bottle and fragrance will start to diffuse. To keep the scent diffusing, occasionally carefully turn the reeds over, inserting the other end into the oil
- How long the fragrance lasts will vary depending on environment conditions. Keeping the bottle away from heat with help it last longer. Fragrance oil can stain furniture and fabrics so handle with care to prevent spills and never allow reeds, stopper or bottle to come into contact with fabrics of unprotected surfaces. Use only as directed and please keep this carton for future reference
- Please note that the bottle is filled to the declared weight, and is not intended to be full
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
- Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations. Collect spillage
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Fragrance Free: No
- Safety Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves
20% Off Emma Bridgewater
- 20% Off on selected Emma Bridgewater products
- Offer available online at marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected stores.
- Valid from 00:01 2 February 2018 - 23:59 26 March 2018.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- while stocks last.
- Valid on full price purchases only.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.