Delivery and returns
- Free delivery to a UK address* on the date of your choice.
- Place your order by 6pm (Mon to Fri) for delivery tomorrow.
- Or order by 5pm on Saturdays for delivery on Monday.
- We’ll deliver between 7am - 7pm on your chosen date.
- We can’t deliver flowers or plants internationally, or to store for collection.
If there’s no one home:
- we’ll try to find a neighbour or a safe place to leave the flowers.
- or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak about your flowers or plants please contact us.
Refunds on flowers and plants can only be given in accordance with your legal rights.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
A selection of seasonal fruits is always a favourite, presented in a stylish wicker basket which is lined with fabric. Contents may vary slightly depending on the time of year, ensuring your selection is always at its very best. If you are getting this item delivered to a hospital we recommend checking the delivery policy before ordering your fruit basket. Whilst most hospitals are happy to accept deliveries; delivery policies differ nationwide. Colours may vary slightly throughout the season.
- 1 x Pineapple
- 1 x Bunch bananas (5)
- 1 x Bunch red grapes (200g)
- 1 x Bunch white grapes (200g)
- 1 x Pear
- 1 x Plum
- 2 x Soft citrus
- 2 x Oranges
- 3 x Apples
- Packaging Detail: Presented in a wicker basket lined with fabric
- Dimensions: Basket - H110mm x W350mm x D285mm
- A seasonal selection of high quality fruit
- Contents may vary slightly seasonally
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration.
- Sent with a personal message
Not available for international delivery.
Like to place a corporate bulk order?
Please call 0333 014 8444
Order by 6pm Monday to Friday for next day delivery.
Your order will arrive between 7am and 7pm on your selected delivery date.
Next day delivery may not be available for all postcodes. The nearest available date for your delivery postcode will be displayed at checkout.
Flower freshness guarantee: We guarantee that our flowers and plants will look beautiful for at least 7 days, or your money back.
Get the most out of your flowers with our flower care guide.
Spend £20 on Food and Wine gifts and get FREE Nominated Day Delivery
1.Buy required threshold of products. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.
2.Send these items to a single address.
3.Select Nominated Day Delivery.
4.If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Apply promotions", and click "Apply."
5.Enjoy free delivery on items sent to that address.
6.This offer excludes Furniture items.
- Applies to eligible items purchased.
- Items added to the Shopping Basket when free delivery is in effect, but not purchased until after the promotion ends, will not receive free delivery.
- Delivery and gift wrap charges are not included in calculating purchase amount if offer has a threshold.
- Applies to Nominated Day Delivery only.
- Applies only to orders sent to a single address.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using this offer, and your order drops below the threshold, then you will incur a delivery charge.
- Offers are available for a limited time and may end without notice.