Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"The scented cinnamon aroma of this elegant shiraz resembles spice and pepper Crozes-Hermitage with a dash of Aussie opulence."
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 15th June 2013
- Product information
- Tournon Mathilda Shiraz
- Vintage: 2011
- An impressive Australian Shiraz deep with black fruits and pepper, supple with silky tannins.
- About this bottle: With an eye for innovation, iconic French winemaker Michel Chapoutier planted vineyards in Australia in 1997 with a view to creating great Shiraz, true to is unique terroir yet reminiscent of its French origins. Mathilda Shiraz is named for both an Australian icon and Michel's own daughter Mathilde.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Victoria
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 141-143 High Street Heathcote Victoria 3523, Australia.
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly