Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Touraine Sauvignon Blanc Famille Bougrier
- Vintage: 2011
- Mouthwatering Sauvignon with all the zesty lemon and gooseberry characters you'd expect from this vibrant grape. Delicate lemon bon bon aromas give an extra dimension of sweetness. Softening towards honey and melon, becoming gentler and more floral to the finish, this is truly a Loire Valley classic.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Frank Chatelain likes to emphasize delicacy in his Touraine Sauvignons and ferments this wine at cool temperatures in stainless steel. Frank prefers to allow minimal pre-fermentation skin-contact in his whites, and instead he settles them on their yeast lees for a while to generate subtle complexity and structure. Sauvignon from the Touraine region is reputedly lively, firm and dry, and subtly sophisticated.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly