Delivery and returns
- Free Nominated Day delivery on hampers and food gifts over
We’ll deliver your hamper between 7am and 7pm within 4 working days of payment being taken.
We can’t deliver hampers internationally or to stores for collection.
If there’s no one home:
- we’ll try to find a neighbour or a safe place to leave the hamper
- or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your hamper, please contact us.
A truly luxurious gift for any special occasion or as a treat for someone you love, Veuve Hennerick champagne is presented in a satin-lined gift box, with a pull out tray of Belgian chocolates. This decadent gift is the perfect way to show someone you care.
In the event of supply difficulties or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Packaging Detail: Presented in a satin-lined gift box
- Dimensions: Box- H380 x W149 x D139mm
- Chocolates contain: Nuts, milk and soya
- Not suitable for egg, wheat and barley allergy sufferers or coeliacs due to manufacturing methods
- Champagne contains: sulphites
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration.
- Wine glass pictured is not included
- Sent with a personal message
- Product information
- Products Included
- 1 x Jean de Burigny champagne (75cl)
- 1 x Belgian selection chocolates (152g)
Not available for international delivery.
Like to place a corporate bulk order?
Please call 0333 014 8444
Please drink responsibly
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18