Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Juicy red plums, with subtle hints of spice and smoke, make for a well-priced Tuscan treat, 80 per cent of which is sangiovese, to go with barbecued beef in particular. 13 per cent alcohol.
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 30th June 2013
"This should be every Italian fan’s go-to red for simple buffets and budget banquets. Made from Chianti’s very own sangiovese grape and topped up with a 10 per cent dollop each of merlot and cabernet sauvignon, this vibrant, new wave Italian oozes bright, leafy fruit with a zesty, red cherry finish."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 30th June 2013
- Product information
- Toscana Rosso IGT
- Vintage: 2011
- Fruity, smooth red from Italy's most famous wine region, Tuscany.
- About this bottle: A wine blended by M&S Winemaker Jeneve Williams to feature the region's beloved Sangiovese grape blended with small amounts of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon for added complexity, this red is full of richness and charm. Expect sweet berry and coffee aromas, followed by layered flavours of dark plum, brambles, chocolate and smoky liquourice.
- Grape Variety: Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Si/3537- Castellina In Chianti – Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly