Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Juicy red plums, with subtle hints of spice and smoke, make for a well-priced Tuscan treat, 80 per cent of which is sangiovese, to go with barbecued beef in particular. 13 per cent alcohol.
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 30th January 2013
- Product information
- Toscana Rosso IGT
- Vintage: 2011
- Fruity, smooth red from Italy's most famous wine region, Tuscany.
- About this bottle: A wine blended by M&S Winemaker Jeneve Williams to feature the region's beloved Sangiovese grape blended with small amounts of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon for added complexity, this red is full of richness and charm. Expect sweet berry and coffee aromas, followed by layered flavours of dark plum, brambles, chocolate and smoky liquourice.
- Grape Variety: Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Tuscany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly