Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Argentinean torrontes is another good option with spicy food, again with some of that exotic gewürz character, but fresher and more floral. The fragrant Dominio del Plata Torrontés 2012, from torrontés specialist Susana Balbo, is a great example. Try it with bright, zesty seafood dishes such as ceviche."
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 15th March 2014
"Torrentés is an oddball grape variety that works wonders in the wilds of Argentina. It can end up fruity-cocktaily and a little soapy, but in the right hands it's wistful, dry and enchanting. Aromatically exotic but citrussy on the finish, this is a marvellous aperitif wine."
Mathew Jukes, Daily Mail , 15th March 2014
"Torrontés is an oddball variety which works wonders in the wilds of Argentina. Many are fruity cocktaily and a little soapy but Susana Balbo is a true expert and she has fashioned a wistful, haunting, dry and enchanting wine."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 15th March 2014
- Product information
- Vintage: 2012
- This light, fragrant dry white wine offers enticing floral aromas of jasmine and honeysuckle with delicate peach and apricot flavours and a zesty citrus fruit finish.
- About this bottle: Susana balbo is one of Argentina's leading female winemakers. The Torrontes vines are grown on prime high altitude vineyards in Salta where the grapes are vinified at more than 2000 metres above the sea level. A small amount of Fiano grapes (7%) are added to the blend to provide added structure and complexity.
- Grape Variety: 93% Torrontes, 7% Fiano
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Famatina Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Dominio Del Plata S.A., Cochabamba 7801, Agrelo, Mendoza, Argentina
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly