Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Argentinean torrontes is another good option with spicy food, again with some of that exotic gewürz character, but fresher and more floral. The fragrant Dominio del Plata Torrontés 2012, from torrontés specialist Susana Balbo, is a great example. Try it with bright, zesty seafood dishes such as ceviche."
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 15th March 2014
"Torrentés is an oddball grape variety that works wonders in the wilds of Argentina. It can end up fruity-cocktaily and a little soapy, but in the right hands it's wistful, dry and enchanting. Aromatically exotic but citrussy on the finish, this is a marvellous aperitif wine."
Mathew Jukes, Daily Mail , 15th March 2014
"Torrontés is an oddball variety which works wonders in the wilds of Argentina. Many are fruity cocktaily and a little soapy but Susana Balbo is a true expert and she has fashioned a wistful, haunting, dry and enchanting wine."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 15th March 2014
- Product information
- Vintage: 2011
- This light, fragrant dry white wine offers enticing floral aromas of jasmine and honeysuckle with delicate peach and apricot flavours and a zesty citrus fruit finish.
- About this bottle: Susana balbo is one of Argentina's leading female winemakers. The Torrontes vines are grown on prime high altitude vineyards in Salta where the grapes are vinified at more than 2000 metres above the sea level. A small amount of Fiano grapes (7%) are added to the blend to provide added structure and complexity.
- Grape Variety: 93% Torrontes, 7% Fiano
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Famatina Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 1 July 2014 – 23.59 28 August 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.