Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Aberdeen Angus bone-in Ribeye steak, hand trimmed and matured for 28 days.
- Weight: 1100 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 10 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Aberdeen angus beef
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven to 200°C. Remove all packaging including the bone guard cover. There may be a slight aroma on opening which will not affect the quality or the flavour of the steak. Allow joint to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking. Season generously with sea salt and cracked black pepper. Rub the joint with 1tbsp of oil; heat a large frying pan to a high heat. Wrap the exposed bone in a layer of tin foil. Brown the meat well for approx 2 minutes each side; place the joint on a baking tray and place into the centre of the oven. Cook for 25-30 minutes for a rare result, 30-35 mins for a medium result or 40-45 min for a well done result. Allow the product to rest for 10 minutes after cooking before slicing
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.