Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Tobiano Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2011
- With aromas of woodsmoke and ripe dark fruits, this is a classic Chilean Pinot Noir with a notably refined character. The wine shows plenty of ripe cherry and plum fruit, and with smooth tannin and spicy, smoky flavours.
- About this bottle: Chile has made spectacular progress over the last decade with Pinot Noir. This wine is made by the Kingston family, who initially came to Chile in the early 1900s looking for gold. They have since turned their land to better use making wine, the vineyard located in the breezy, cool westerly hills of the Casablanca region, where poor soils and low yields give expressive and complex fruit.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Casablanca Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Kingston Family Vineyards, Hijuela El Maiten, Casilla 23, Casablanca, Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly