Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Add a touch of luscious colour and a whole lot of care with tinted lip balm in sweet violet. Winner of Best Lip Product 2015 by Beauty Shortlist Awards 2015.
About the brand- Burt's Bees is an "Earth Friendly, Natural Personal Care Company." Creating natural, Earth-friendly personal care products formulated to help you maximize your well-being and that of the world around you. To make certain that all products meet the highest standards all Burt’s Bees products are carefully crafted using ingredients that are the best nature has to offer- beeswax, botanical and essential oils, herbs, flowers and minerals.
- How to use- Apply tinted lip balm as often as needed or desired.
- 4.25g tube of 100% natural tinted lip balm in sweet violet, adds a hint of sheer cool plum colour, Nourishes with Shea butter and botanical waxes, super conditioning lip care for dry or lips, available in other wearable every day shades
- Contains no sulphates, phthalates, petrochemicals or parabens
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 4.25 g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olus (vegetable oil, huile végétale), cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, candelilla cera (euphorbia cerifera wax, cire de candelilla), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aroma (flavor), lanolin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cananga odorata flower cera (wax), jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower cera (wax), ammonium glycyrrhizinate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), alumina. +/-: ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 75470 (carmine), ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 (iron oxides), natural flavour.
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.