Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Vranec is a black-skinned grape variety native to the mountainous Montenegro, which produces dense, deeply coloured red wines that are rich and flavourful. This particular wine also has a dash of velvety Merlot and the result is wine bursting with flavour
Kate Hilpern, I Paper , 22nd November 2013
This is a brilliant wine from Macedonia, so don't let the unfamiliarity put you off. It's a deep-coloured red with ripe, pure, sweet blackberry and black-cherry fruit. This is dense, amazingly pure and superb with beef
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 22nd November 2013
- Product information
- Tikves Vranac
- Vintage: 2012
- The colour is vibrant royal purple and the aroma is simlar to a French Syrah: all dark brambles, plums and sloes. Vranec translates as 'dark horse', perfectly representing the robust and flavoursome style of this wine.
- About this bottle: This vibrant juicy red is produced from grapes grown in the sunny climate of Tikves, the oldest region in the Balkan Peninsula.
- Grape Variety: Vranec, Merlot
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Balkan Peninsula
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - sparkling wine icon of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.