Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Vranec is a black-skinned grape variety native to the mountainous Montenegro, which produces dense, deeply coloured red wines that are rich and flavourful. This particular wine also has a dash of velvety Merlot and the result is wine bursting with flavour
Kate Hilpern, I Paper , 22nd November 2013
This is a brilliant wine from Macedonia, so don't let the unfamiliarity put you off. It's a deep-coloured red with ripe, pure, sweet blackberry and black-cherry fruit. This is dense, amazingly pure and superb with beef
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 22nd November 2013
- Product information
- Tikves Vranac
- Vintage: 2013
- The colour is vibrant royal purple and the aroma is simlar to a French Syrah: all dark brambles, plums and sloes. Vranec translates as 'dark horse', perfectly representing the robust and flavoursome style of this wine.
- About this bottle: This vibrant juicy red is produced from grapes grown in the sunny climate of Tikves, the oldest region in the Balkan Peninsula.
- Grape Variety: Vranec, Merlot
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Balkan Peninsula
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Vinarska Vizba Tikves Ad Skopje St. 29 Noemvri No. 5 1430 Kavadarci Republic Of Macedonia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.