Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Don't let the tough pronunciation of Balkan grapes deter you from discovering some delightful, well-made and distinctive wines, such as this Macedonian white: invigorating and very dry, it is a lovely, easy drinking mix of green herbaceousness and minerality from the two grapes
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 24th November 2013
"Scented as blossom and soft bright pear-like refreshment, you'll love this hidden gem."
Olly Smith, Daily Mail , 24th November 2013
“A blend of the smederevka and rkaciteli grape varieties from Macedonia, this white has subtle nut and citrus flavours with direct pear fruit. Light and attractive, it’s great value.”
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 24th November 2013
- Product information
- Tikves Smederevka Rkaciteli
- Vintage: 2013
- This crisp, dry white hails from Tikves, the oldest wine growning region in the Balkans, where the ancient grape varieties are cooled by mountain air, developing attractive apple and pear aromas.
- About this bottle: Jeneve Williams, one of the M&S winemakers, created this blend in partnership with a local winery on her travels in the Eastern Mediterranean, bringing out the delicate and appealing fresh fruit characters of these unique local grapes. Welcome to the wines of an ancient wine region, nearly unknown to the outside world.
- Grape Variety: Smederevka, Rkaciteli
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Balkan Peninsula
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - sparkling wine icon of purchase
- Bottling address: 29 Noemvri No. 5 , 1430 Kavadarci , Macedonia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com starts from 00.01 22/10/16.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.