Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Don't let the tough pronunciation of Balkan grapes deter you from discovering some delightful, well-made and distinctive wines, such as this Macedonian white: invigorating and very dry, it is a lovely, easy drinking mix of green herbaceousness and minerality from the two grapes
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 24th November 2013
"Scented as blossom and soft bright pear-like refreshment, you'll love this hidden gem."
Olly Smith, Daily Mail , 24th November 2013
- Product information
- Tikves Smederevka Rkaciteli
- Vintage: 2012
- This crisp, dry white hails from Tikves, the oldest wine growning region in the Balkans, where the ancient grape varieties are cooled by mountain air, developing attractive apple and pear aromas.
- About this bottle: Jeneve Williams, one of the M&S winemakers, created this blend in partnership with a local winery on her travels in the Eastern Mediterranean, bringing out the delicate and appealing fresh fruit characters of these unique local grapes. Welcome to the wines of an ancient wine region, nearly unknown to the outside world.
- Grape Variety: Smederevka, Rkaciteli
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Balkan Peninsula
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - sparkling wine icon of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly