Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Three Trees Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- A lovely palate-tingling white with a peppery tang and lemon-zest freshness. There's no mistaking the Marlborough aromas of green apples and fresh-cut grass here, but there's an extra-special warmth to this Sauvignon - an almost cherry-sweet richness, with the smoothness of vanilla ice-cream!
- About this bottle: Although it's made from just a single grape variety winemaker Ant Moore coaxes many layers of complexity from this Sauvignon by harvesting from select small parcels of vines on the southern Waihopai Valley ridge. Grapes are brought to the winery at different times, and at different levels of ripeness to achieve Ant's desired flavour profile.
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol Units per Serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly