Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 5-7 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Perfect for women and men, the spirit of the lively Thé vert and bigarade eau de toilette is as refreshing as a cool break on a summer day.
About the brand- L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. The textures and fragrances are inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle- using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follow a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
- A classic fragrance, this eau de toilette includes green tea extract from Japan and the essential oil of bitter orange from the Mediterranean. Energising upon first contact, the fragrance evolves with sparkling citrus notes in an accord of sweet and bitter orange, with an aromatic base including notes of green tea
- Thé Vert & Bigarade eau de toilette is part of our new collection inspired by the city of grasse in provence
- Known by many as the fragrance capital of the world
- It is here where precious ingredients from near and distant lands have been combined to create beautiful perfumes for centuries
- This product is not available for international delivery
- Product Size: 75 ml
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Alcohol** - aqua/water** - parfum/fragrance - camellia sinensis leaf extract** - citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel oil** - ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate - butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane - ethylhexyl salicylate - hexyl cinnamal - limonene - benzyl alcohol - linalool - geraniol - citral - ci 42090/blue 1 lake
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.