Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Crisp filo pastry is wrapped around a moist bramley apple, sultana and cinnamon strudel filling to create The Ultimate Apple Strudel - an instant after-dinner favourite!
- Weight: 535 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Consume Within: 8 days
Ingredients Listing: Bramley apples (54%), filo pastry (20%), sugar, sultanas (10%), cornflour, butter, dark rum (colour: plain caramel), acidity regulator: ascorbic acid, citric acid, glucose syrup, salt, lemon zest, ground cinnamon, palm oil. Filo pastry contains wheatflour, water, maize starch, glucose syrup, palm oil, salt, butter oil
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 200°C, Fan170°C, 400°F, Gas 6. Remove carton, place foil on preheated baking tray, cook for 25 minutes. After heating, allow product to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Do not reheat.
Not available for international delivery.