Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Ayurveda originated more than 5000 years ago in India. This ancient philosophy is based on restoring inner harmony through the old practice of cleansing and nurturing your body and soul. Find inner harmony with our Ayurveda collection and beauty will come naturally.
About the brand- Rituals is a brand which seeks to calm our minds, indulge our sense and invigorate our bodies. Inspired by ancient philosophies from the East, each collection in the brand focuses on brining inner peace and happiness. Working with some of the best perfumers in the industry, Rituals blend scents which are delicately balances and incredibly beautiful in their own way.
- Brilliant bliss 70ml, honey touch 70ml, ayurveda scrub 70ml, yogi flow 50 ml
- Brilliant bliss is a nourishing ultra-shine shampoo containing Indian rose and shikakai, known as 'fruit for hair'. It intensely moisturises the hair, leaving it beautifully shiny and silky soft
- It combines shikakai, a natural ayurvedic conditioner that promotes healthy shine, with the relaxing properties of Indian rose
- Restore harmony to your skin with the ancient, ayurvedic blend of Himalayan honey and Indian rose
- Our honey touch body cream has a velvety rich mixture that leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated
- Ayuverda scrub is a purifying and refreshing body scrub containing multani clay. The exfoliating micro beads give your skin a fresh and revitalised look. Enriched with the sweet fragrance of Indian rose and containing mineral-rich multani clay
- This scrub can also be used as a deep-cleansing mask. Massage the scrub onto dry skin and rinse off with warm water. Use once or twice a week for healthy, soft skin
- Our Yogi flow shower foam combines the delicate scent of Indian Rose and moisturizing sweet almond oil; allowing your skin to experience the ayurvedic ritual every day
- Simply squeeze a small amount into your palm, massage into your skin and watch it transform into a rich, creamy, moisturising foam
- Product Size: 3x70ml, 1x50ml
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Brilliant bliss: aqua/water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, propylene glycol, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, decyl glucoside, parfum/fragrance, laureth-2, peg-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, glycol distearate, glyceryl laurate, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, polyquaternium-10, polysilicone-18 cetyl phosphate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, citric acid, panthenol, hydroxypropyl oxidized starch pg-trimonium chloride, glycerin, sodium styrene/acrylates copolymer, hydrolyzed wheat protein, dimethylpabamidopropyl laurdimonium tosylate, lactic acid, acacia concinna (fruit) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, rosa damascena flower oil, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool. Honey touch: aqua/water, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, dicaprylyl ether, dimethicone, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, pentaerythrityl distearate, helianthus annuus hybrid (sunflower) oil, isopropyl palmitate, mel (honey), phenoxyethanol, parfum/fragrance, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, sodium stearoyl glutamate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, tocopherol, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, olus (vegetable) oil, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, benzyl alcohol, coumarin, butylphenyl methylpropional, sodium hydroxide, citronellol, helianthus annuus seed (sunflower) oil, benzyl benzoate, ubiquinone, geraniol, bht, cinnamyl alcohol, citral, sodium benzoate, citric acid, polysorbate 20. Ayurveda scrub: aqua/water, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, glycerin, sodium cocoyl isethionate, hydrated silica, cetearyl alcohol, zea mays (corn) starch, parfum/fragrance, sodium chloride, bambusa arundinacae (bamboo) stem extract, bentonite, mentha arvensis leaf oil, mel (honey), menthol, rosa damascena (rose flower) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated castor oil, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492 (iron oxides), coumarin, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene. Yogi flow: aqua/water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, isopentane, sorbitol, isopropyl palmitate, parfum/fragrance, isobutane, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, coumarin, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, benzyl benzoate, rosa damascena flower oil.