Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“An Italian grape grown on an island estate near Adelaide owned by the scion of a great bordeaux dynasty: it’s a cultural mix, but one that works. This is perfumed with sweet red cherries and has a dusting of exotic spice - excellent if your lamb has strong flavours, particularly Middle Eastern spices.”
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 4th April 2015
- Product information
- The Islander Kangaroo Island Sangiovese
- Vintage: 2012
- A medium-bodied red wine with spicy notes of cherries and plums and fine grained tannins on the finish.
- About this bottle: Grown on the rolling hills of Kangaroo Island off the coast of southern Australia, this Sangiovese was discovered by M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig, herself an Aussie with a love of this beautiful island. Renowned Bordeaux winemaker Jacques Lurton long held a dream of establishing his own vineyard in Australia and was struck by the Island’s pristine beauty and wonderfully cool climate for viticulture with abundant maritime influence. Jacques, renowned for his soft touch in the cellar, is making wines of great elegance and subtlety, and this Sangiovese is a fine example.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: South Australia, Kangaroo Island
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 48 Martins Road, Mclaren Vale, Sa 5171, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.