Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- The Hay Paddock Harvest Reserve Syrah
- Vintage: 2010
- This powerfully elegant red wine is from a single vineyard estate on New Zealand's beautiful Waiheke island.
- About this bottle: This stunning 'island of wine' boasts scenic beaches all around while its green, hilly landscape is dotted with small vineyard sites producing beautifully balanced wines.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Waiheke Island
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 1 July 2014 – 23.59 28 August 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.