Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"A spectacular 'cool climate' Australian shiraz, the pepper and spice on the blackberry-themed nose is incredible and the deftness of touch and length of fruit on the palate is terrific. Think Aussie version of French classic Crozes-Hermitage and your halfway there." Applies to 2011 Vintage
Matthew Dukes, Daily Mail , 11th July 2013
- Product information
- The Gum Shiraz
- Vintage: 2011
- A remarkably well-balanced example of premium Australian Shiraz. This has a rich purple colour, and plenty of ripe blackcurrant, with underlying notes of black pepper, chocolate and mulberry.
- About this bottle: The grapes for this wine are 100% Shiraz, sourced from the Adelaide Hills area of Southern Australia. This region is renowned for its fine, well-balanced wines, partly the result of cool climate, high altitude vineyards that allow the grapes to ripen fully but retain complexity and firm acidity. The wine has been aged in French oak barrels for 18 months before bottling.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz (Syrah)
- Country of origin: Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Selected By © Marks And Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester Ch99 9Qs Uk Marksandspencer.Com
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 19/03/15 – 23.59 06/04/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.