Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"A spectacular 'cool climate' Australian shiraz, the pepper and spice on the blackberry-themed nose is incredible and the deftness of touch and length of fruit on the palate is terrific. Think Aussie version of French classic Crozes-Hermitage and your halfway there." Applies to 2011 Vintage
Matthew Dukes, Daily Mail , 11th July 2013
- Product information
- The Gum Shiraz
- Vintage: 2011
- A remarkably well-balanced example of premium Australian Shiraz. This has a rich purple colour, and plenty of ripe blackcurrant, with underlying notes of black pepper, chocolate and mulberry.
- About this bottle: The grapes for this wine are 100% Shiraz, sourced from the Adelaide Hills area of Southern Australia. This region is renowned for its fine, well-balanced wines, partly the result of cool climate, high altitude vineyards that allow the grapes to ripen fully but retain complexity and firm acidity. The wine has been aged in French oak barrels for 18 months before bottling.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz (Syrah)
- Country of origin: Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.