Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Elegant, citrus-kissed and alluring, this pin-sharp white from the beautiful Lane Vineyard would form a thrilling partnership with Pan-Fried Sea Trout With Pomegranate And Fennel Salad
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 26th October 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- The Gum Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2013
- A fresh, ripe vivacious Australian Sauvignon Blanc, aromatic with ripe lemon, passion fruit and grapefruit flavours, and a mouth-watering, dry finish.
- About this bottle: Australia's best Sauvignon Blancs come from relatively cool vineyard sites, and this outstanding wine is no exception. The grapes were sourced from vines near the village of Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills area of South Australia, which is renowned for well-balanced, cool-climate fruit grown at high altitudes. The winemaker was Robert Mann.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: South Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.