Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Terre Di Giumara Frappato Nerello Mascalese
- Vintage: 2011
- Bold red with a delicious savoury sour element and mouthfilling blackcurrant, liquorice and dark chocolate fruit. Deep, lingering and lasting red, a little like a Cabernet Sauvignon but with a fascinating wilder side of rosemary and herbs. Fabulously intense Italian wine.
- About this bottle: A blend of two wonderful Sicilian grapes: Frappato is locally famed for its amazing density of colour and longevity, and fruity Nerello Mascalese (Sicily's second most planted grape) contributes wild herb and tobacco characters. Winemaker Giuseppe Clementi blends these grapes equally: each makes up 50% of the wine. He ages 30% of this red in large oak tonneaux for 4 months to give complexity and smoothness
- Grape Variety: 50% Nerello Mascalese and 50% Frappato
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly