Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 12pm (noon). Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Next day UK delivery*
- Named day UK delivery
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Terence Conran has written over 40 books on lifestyle, home and design. In the selection of books we have available, Terence offers the insight and information you need to create the home of your dreams, with everything from making small spaces stylish and functional to bringing colour into your life.
If you want to introduce colour into your home but are too scared to take the plunge, Terence Conran guides you through how to get started. Essential colour explores the basic groups of warm, cool and neutral tones and the different moods they create. With this as your starting point, learn how to introduce accents, focal points, background and coordinating colours, harmonious and vibrant schemes, as well as the different effects of materials and finishes including paints, papers, fabric, flooring, lighting, fixtures, fittings and display, all illustrated by inspiring photographs of every room in the house.
- The back to basics guide to home design, decoration and furnishing
- Essential colour explores the basic groups of warm, cool and neutral tones