Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
Returns and refunds - scroll down to the bottom to find out more.
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE when you spend over £50***
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- UK Returns - full details on how to return.
- FREE returns to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports). Find your nearest store.
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE returns through a Collect+ location - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order. To find your nearest Collect+ location, visit www.collectplus.co.uk.
- FREE 24/7 returns through any InPost locker - over 1000 locations across the UK. Click here to get your free InPost returns label and to locate your nearest InPost locker.
- International returns - full details on how to return.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, kitchen electricals, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the Kitchen Electricals refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Terence Conran has written over 40 books on lifestyle, home and design. In the selection of books we have available, Terence offers the insight and information you need to create the home of your dreams, with everything from making small spaces stylish and functional to bringing colour into your life.
Easy living implies the sensation of coming through the front door and kicking off your shoes - even if only mentally. But by 'easy' I also mean the physical ease of simplicity, where practical tasks can be performed without frustration, fuss or muddle and there is enough space and light to go around.
- Practical tasks can be performed without frustration, fuss or muddle and there is enough space and light to go around